Login Trouble Using Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)
If you are using Internet Explorer Version 10, you may experience some compatibility issues regarding your ability to log in.
To check if you are using Internet Explorer 10:
- From the top tool bar menu, Click Help and choose About Internet Explorer.
- If you do not see a tool bar or the tool bar menu, first press the ALT key on your keyboard and a tool bar will appear.
- On the pop up that results with the Internet Explorer logo, you will see your version number.
If you are using Internet Explorer 10 and you are experiencing issues, you may need to select or adjust a built in feature in Internet Explorer 10 called "Compatibility View".
To adjust your compatibility view:
- Make sure that you are on our login page.
- Look for a blue icon that looks like a sheet of paper torn in half in the right portion of your URL box.
- Click the blue torn page icon and then try logging in again as normal. (If the compatibility page icon is greyed out, the page is not having compatibility issues.)
- If you do not see the torn paper icon, from the tool bar menu, click Tools and then select Compatibility View Settings. If you do not see a tool bar, first press the ALT key on your keyboard.
- On the pop up page that results from selecting Compatibility View Settings, make sure that Matchrateplus.com is in the Add this website field. It should be there automatically but if it is not, type it in. Click Add and then click Close.
- Try logging in again.
If the above solution has not worked for you, we STRONGLY recommend that you next try a different browser. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari are all free to download and install.
You can download and install Google Chrome from this URL: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
You can download and install Mozilla Firefox from this URL: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/download.html?
You can download and install Apple Safari from this URL: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1531